Norah's Treasures Reusable Nappy Bamboo Inserts
Bamboo inserts are a great way to increase the soaking power of your reusable napies as well as prevent you from having to always wash a whole nappy.
Bamboo is very gentle on skin and can help prevent nappy rash.
Size: One size fits all
Store out of direct sunlight
- Scrape solid waste off inserts into the toilet.
- Rinse soiled insert under tap to remove excess waste, rub two sides together under the water if need to be to remove stuck on waste, using a little soap may be helpful at this stage too.
- Squeeze and place into the dry bucket with airflow until ready to wash or throw straight in the washing machine. It is ideal to wash nappies and inserts every 24-48 hours.
- To wash: put on a 30-45 Min Rinse Cycle, Max 30 degrees, this helps to remove excess soiling prior to main wash, use a half serve of washing detergent. Once finished, wash for at least 1 hour on a heavy cycle at max 60 degrees.
- Dry in direct sunlight or air dry. Tumble-dry on Delicate setting only.