Norah's Treasures Newborn Reusable Nappies - 3 Patterns
These modern cloth nappies not only contribute to saving our planet and reducing waste in landfill, they also help to save money!
Includes: x1 Shell, x1 liner insert.
Size: One size fits most.
Material: Suede inner shell, soft minky outer shell, plastic poppers, microfibre liner insert.
Store out of direct sunlight.
- Dispose of solid waste in the toilet.
- Rinse and agitate soiled part of the nappy under laundry tap, use a little soap if need be.
- Wring out and put in dry bucket with airflow until ready to wash, or put straight into the wash. Ensure to wash within 24-48 hours.
- Put on a 30-45 Min Rinse Cycle, max 30 degrees, this removes excess soiling prior to main wash. Just use a 1/2 serve of laundry detergent.
- Once finished, remove nappy shells before main wash. Shade dry, do not tumble dry.
- Liners and inserts should be washed for at least 1 hour on a heavier cycle, max 60 degrees.
- Dry inserts and liners in direct sunlight or air dry. Tumble-dry on delicate setting only.