Did you know there are ways to wrap up and store leftovers without having to use cling film or foil?
Did you know there is a way to recycle toothpaste tubes and standard toothbrushes, two items that usually have to be thrown in the bin and therefore contribute to landfill?
Want to know the answers to these questions and learn more?
Then why not throw a Live Eco Party with your friends and learn about sustainability and how YOU can do your part to make a huge difference to our planet.
All it takes is just one person and the best time to start making changes is NOW.
What to expect at a Live Eco Party:
- Erin, one of the owners from Live Eco, will talk about ways to reduce waste and the current issues concerning environmental impact according to the topic the host has chosen, such as the largest contributors to waste from this particular topic and how long it takes some of these to break down.
- Learn tips and tricks as to how to reuse or upcycle items and reduce your environmental footprint according to the chosen topic, for eg. if 'Bathroom, Laundry, and Kitchen' is the chosen topic, Erin will show you the best ways to store leftovers and ways to reuse items that would usually be used once and then throw away.
- Learn about different sustainable products available to help make the switch from plastic and throw-away items as seamless and simple as possible.
- Play some games and test your eco knowledge.
- Receive a cheat sheet relating to the chosen topic so that you can take home some of the important information discussed during the party.
- The host will receive a gift for having the party and if the participants spend $200 or more, the host will receive 20% off their order!!
- Order eco items related to the chosen topic, as well as other items in our store, and have them delivered directly to you once they're in^. You will also receive a 10% discount on items related to the topic your host has chosen. You will have the option of paying with EFTPOS or Cash.
^If you live more than 15km from our store in Pakington Street, your items will be delivered to your hosts house to be picked up.
Topics to choose from:
- Baby and Kids - learn about nasties in toothpaste, eco toothbrush options, natural alternatives for dummies, teethers and swim nappies, plastic lunchbox and container alternatives, plus much more.
- Bathroom, Laundry, and Kitchen - storing without plastic, toothbrush and toothpaste recycling, chemicals in laundry liquid, what can be recycled and what can't, how to reduce baking paper and cling film use, plus much more.
- Men & Women - deodorant alternatives, natural skincare alternatives, feminine hygiene product alternatives, recycled jewellery and accessories, why products made from bamboo and cork are better for the environment, plus much more.
- Cleaning - ways to clean with as little waste as possible, items that can be reused as props for cleaning, ways to easily make your own cleaning products, chemicals in cleaning products, plus much more.
- Eating, Drinking, Storing - the impact of straws, disposable coffee cups, and plastic bottles, ways to store food in the cupboard and freezer without using plastic, lunchbox tips to avoid plastic as much as possible, plus much more.
If this sounds like the exact thing you've been looking for, email us at email@example.com or call 0468 995 984 to book your party!
At Live Eco, we're all about just that; Living Eco.
We are a Mother Daughter team that want to help show you how easy, and affordable, being eco can be.
We have hand chosen items that are beneficial to the environment in a multitude of ways in that some are biodegradable, some can be reused many times, some are made from renewable resources, some offer an alternative to plastic, some are made from recycled materials, and some are just much kinder to our earth.
Our aspiration is to be the shop you think of when you're wondering if an item has a more sustainable equivalent!