We have two locally made skincare ranges and one from the Bega Valley in NSW.
All 3 have some amazing and unique products so we thought we'd share the ones that are most popular in store.
- Saarinen Organics Pimple Oil: We have been told by many customers that they love the usability and effectiveness of this product. The bottle is small enough to fit in your pocket or bag making it easy to carry around with you, and all it requires is a dab on a finger that is then dabbed onto any pimples on the face. Simple.
- Saarinen Organics Hand & Body Cream: Customers love that this product is in a pump bottle and that it keeps their hands feeling moisturized without feeling greasy.
- Tox Free Naturally Hand Cleanser: Looking for a hand sanitizer that moisturizes, doesn't contain alcohol, and smells great? These three factors are exactly why customers love this product. Safe for kids, doesn't dry your hands out, and no nasty fragrances.
- Nourish Botanicals Body Moisteriser: Due to the thickness of this moisteriser, it works magic on cracked and dry surfaces of the body, particularly heels. Customers love this for its beautiful smell and repairing nature.
- Nourish Botanicals Barrier Repair Facial Moisteriser: Great for those spots on your face that need a little extra TLC, this moisteriser is super effective at hydrating and repairing, leaving the areas it's used on feeling supple and smooth.
Have you used any of these products? Which one is your favourite?